Friday, May 25, 2012

120525 Happy 2nd CF Birthday To Me

Buy in:
5 min jump rope
5 min DROMs

Strength/Skill:
12 minutes to establish a 1RM Hang Snatch (squat is preferred).
Right shoulder giving me some problems so I used dumbbells
#80
Could have gone maybe #10 heavier but #80 was the heaviest we had

Metcon:
5 rounds for time of:
3 Hang Power Snatches @ 80% (of above) (scaled to #45 DB x 3 ea. arm)
6 Box Jumps 30"
Run 200m
3 Hang Squat Snatches @ 80%  (scaled to #45 DB x 3 ea. arm)
6 Box Jumps 30/26
Time: 19:34

Cash out:
5 min stationary bike

MFS:
1/1/5

I can't believe it's already been 2 years since I began this journey. I've never stuck to any program longer than 6 months, let alone 2 years. I'm fitter and stronger than I've ever been at any point in my life and still look forward to that daily WOD. I've learned so much and continue learning on a daily basis and owe it all to this incredible community. Thank you Coach Glassman, where ever you are. You are a fucking GENIUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment